|Terror in the Stadium|
|Book Series||Left Behind: The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Release Date||October, 2001|
|Preceded By||Fire from Heaven|
|Followed By||Darkening Skies|
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
In a daring escape, Judd Thompson Jr. and Lionel Washington fly to Jerusalem with Mitchell Stein for the Meeting of the Witnesses. Meanwhile at the schoolhouse, the kids discover a secret underground passage, and Vicki Byrne tries to persuade Melinda Bentley not to turn them in to the Global Community.
Excitement builds as the witnesses converge on Jerusalem to begin their meetings. But will Nicolae Carpathia keep his promise of safety for all who attend?
Original Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
Other Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Gustaf Zuckermandel, Jr.
- Tsion Ben-Judah
- Kudrick (only appearance, becomes a believer, death)
- Yitzhak Weizmann (first appearance)
- Mitchell Stein
- Cameron Williams
- Felicia (last appearance, death)
- Melinda Bentley
- Taylor Graham
- Hasina Kamen (first appearance)
- Felicia dies from drinking Wormwood.
- First appearance of Hasina Kamen.
- Taylor Graham tries to shoot down Nicolae Carpathia's plane, but is stopped.
- Last time Vicki Byrne would be with Judd Thompson Jr. and Lionel Washington until book 37.
- Judd tells a Global Community guard, Kudrick, about Taylor and his plan in order to protect Rayford Steele and the witnesses. Kudrick later becomes a believer.
- Mitchell Stein is confirmed to be one of the 144,000 witnesses.
- The only appearance of Kudrick. He dies trying to save Tsion Ben-Judah.
- A mysterious message from a Global Community outpost is sent to Mark Eisman. In book 18, it is revealed that Carl Meninger, a friend of John Preston's, sent that message.