|Born||? Years before Rapture|
|Died||Day of Glorious Appearing, during Seventh Bowl Judgment|
|Occupation||Head honcho of the Global Community in the United Carpathian States|
Commander Kruno Fulcire is the head honcho for the Global Community forces in the United Carpathian States. He issued a bounty hunter program which enabled ordinary citizens to collect reward money for bringing in people who didn't have the mark of Carpathia. He was responsible for the deaths of many believers, including Mark Eisman. He personally questioned Mark about the location of Vicki Byrne and the rest of The Underground when Mark was captured by the GC in book number 39. Fulcire was stationed in Jerusalem at the time of the Battle of Armageddon and recognized Vicki when she and Judd were brought into the holding facility. He intended to kill them both, but fell into a meteor hole during the return of Christ.
- Commander Fulcire was responsible for the deaths of Natalie Bishop, Pete Davidson, Mark Eisman, and Steve.
- Commander Fulcire interrogated Natalie just before her death in book 29. After Natalie's death, Fulcire became head of the Rebel Apprehension Program (RAP).
- Commander Fulcire made his first physical appearance in book 30.
- Fulcire's death was in book 40, just hours before the Glorious Appearing.
- Fulcire was the last surviving Global Community commander that was named.
- Fulcire would have killed Judd Thompson Jr. and Vicki Byrne Thompson if it were not for the occurrence of the seventh bowl judgment.
- Fulcire may have been the most notorious villain to the believers that did not make a single appearance in any of the adult Left Behind novels.