|Book Series||Left Behind: The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Preceded By||The Showdown|
|Followed By||Battling the Commander|
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
After tragedy strikes the Young Trib Force again, Judd Thompson Jr. and Vicki Byrne hang on as Lionel Washington works inside the Global Community. As the world struggles to dig out from the Wrath Of The Lamb earthquake, the kids face increasing danger every day.
They must find a place to hide, but where? As the Global Community tightens its search, Judd and Vicki use every possible means possible to avoid capture.
Original Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
Other Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Vicki is confirmed to be 16 years old.
- Conrad becomes a believer and joins The Young Tribulation Force.
- Mark Eisman makes an appearance in every book beginning from this one, subsequently.
- Vicki is arrested for the first time.
- Vicki is captured by the Global Community but manages to escape with the help of Lionel Washington and Conrad Graham.
- Mitchell Stein's last POV.
- Conrad Graham's first POV.
- The first appearance of Mark without John.
- The first book in the series that Ryan Daley does not make an appearance, due to his death in book 13.
- Loretta (confirmed)