|Into the Storm|
|Book Series||Left Behind:The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Release Date||November, 2000|
|Preceded By||On the Run|
"Into the Storm" is the 11th book of the Left Behind: The Kids series. It's release date was in November of 2000. It was written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
Filled with grief over the loss of their friend, the Young Trib Force hears scary details of the future. As Judd hides, the others must help him find secret documents to combat the Global Community.
Lionel faces a life-changing decision. Vicki must deliver the most convincing edition of the Underground yet.
Original Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
Other Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Bruce Barnes (body only)
- Rayford Steele
- Tsion Ben-Judah
- Louise Stahley
- Maxwell Stahley (picture only)
- Buck Williams
- Chloe Steele Williams
- Pavel Rudja (first appearance, becomes a believer)
- Jake (only appearance)
- Unnamed boy who threatened Lionel (only appearance)
- Conrad Graham (first appearance)
- Unnamed gunman beneath the L tracks(final appearance)
- Taylor Graham
- Verna Zee (last appearance)
- Chuck ("Nathan Sebring") (only appearance)
- Laverne Jenness
- This is Phoenix's only POV.
- Bruce Barnes's funeral takes place.
- This is the first appearance of Conrad Graham.
- Only appearance of Jake.
- Last appearance of the gunman beneath the L.
- Judd finds out that Taylor Graham is a double agent and is against the Global Community.
- Last time Global Community Middle School is seen.
- John Preston leaves Mount Prospect to attend college.
- Last time all four original members of The Young Tribulation Force would be together until book 40.
- Last time Lionel Washington would see Ryan Daley, Chaya Stein, and John Preston alive.
- Last time Chaya Stein would be seen by any of the other Young Tribulation Force members until her death.
- Last time John Preston would be seen by any of the other Young Tribulation Force members until his death, with the exception of Carl Meninger.
- Last time Judd Thompson would see Ryan Daley, Chaya Stein, and John Preston alive.