|Born||? years before Rapture|
|Died||Around Midpoint of Tribulation, during the second Bowl Judgment|
|Relatives||Mr. Stavros and Mrs. Stavros (parents, martyred)|
|Spiritual State||Saved during the Tribulation|
|First Appearance||The Mark (as unnamed female prisoner)|
Georgiana Stavros was a believer in the underground church in Greece. During The Mark, the church is raided and she, along with dozens of others, are taken into a Global Community holding facility for criminals and religious dissidents.
She is the only believer in the teen female group, and instead of allowing her to face the blade, Albie freed her from the facility, allowing her to run away. Unfortunately, she was caught by the Global Community, interrogated, and gave herself and Marcel Papadopoulos away. Nelson Stefanich personally shot her to death and broke protocol of using the guillotine on those who resist the mark of loyalty because she did not reveal the location of the Christian underground in Ptolemais and sent the Global Community on three wild goose chases.
- Stavros is the Greek word for the Cross of Jesus Christ. It is very common as both a given and family name among Greek people.
- Georgiana's only appearance was in The Mark.
- She is the only Tribulation Force member that is listed in the introductions to appear in only one book.
- Georgiana was listed as "Unknown Female" in Desecration.
- Georgiana's name was not revealed until Desecration.
- She is the only member of the Stavros family that appeared in the Left Behind series.
Characters of the Left Behind series: List