|Escape from New Babylon|
|Book Series||Left Behind: The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Release Date||July 1st, 2002|
|Preceded By||Secrets of New Babylon|
|Followed By||Horsemen of Terror|
"Escape from New Babylon" is the 22nd book of the Left Behind: The Kids series. Its release date was July 1st, 2002. It was written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
Suspicion mounts as Vicki and the others head for the schoolhouse with newcomer Chris Traickin. Though he says he is one of them, the kids wonder if they can trust him.
In New Babylon, Judd and Nada must help a stranger leave the city undetected.
Back at the schoolhouse, Mark and the others mark a decision that could help many hurting people but could also endanger the Young Trib Force.
Original Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
Other Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Lenore Barker
- Zeke Zuckermandel Jr.
- Chloe Williams
- Kelly Bradshaw (first appearance)
- Anton Rudja (last appearance)
- Hank Keller
- Mitchell Stein
- Pete Davidson
- 4 unnamed believers
- Omer (last appearance)
- Janie McCanyon
- Melinda Bentley
- Jeff Williams (first appearance)
- Connie (only appearance)
- Kasim reveals that he faked his death in the Wrath of the Lamb earthquake.
- Pavel Rudja's funeral takes place.
- Mitchell Stein returns after his missionary trip in Africa.
- Mark Eisman calls to tell Vicki about the birth of Kenneth Bruce Williams.
- Vicki meets Cameron Williams's brother, Jeff Williams, at the end of the book.
- Last book in the series in which Mark Eisman's name would be written in the synopsis.
- The last appearance of Anton Rudja. Anton would be imprisoned by the Global Community in book 23 and executed by the Global Community in book 29.
- The first appearance of Kelly Bradshaw.
- The last appearance of Chris Traickin.