Conrad Graham was a left behind teen that joined the Young Tribulation Force after leaving the Morale Monitor Program. He first met Lionel Washington during Morale Monitor boot camp and they were assigned to work together in Chicago. When they arrived in Chicago, Conrad ended up helping Judd Thompson and Vicki Byrne to escape and became the group's "insider." He eventually escaped the GC when Darrion Stahley and Mr. Stein were rescued. His older brother, Taylor Graham, was turned off by his brother's new faith. Conrad became an intricate part of The Underground when Judd and Lionel left for Israel, helping to lead and take care of the others. He was involved in helping to rescue believers from the GC by impersonating a Morale Monitor along with Colin Dial. He and Shelly came to like each other during the next 6 years and were very close at the end of the series. He and Mark Eisman were the only two teenage boys left in Wisconsin when Lionel and Judd went to Israel.
- Conrad never met fellow Young Tribulation Force members Ryan Daley, Chaya Stein, John Preston, and Nada.
- Conrad's first appearance was in book 11.
- Conrad is one of 12 Young Tribulation Force members to survive to the Glorious Appearing.
- Conrad was the only member of the Graham family to survive to the Glorious Appearing.
- Conrad is the earliest male non-original Young Tribulation Force member to survive to the Glorious Appearing.
- 11. Into the Storm (first appearance)
- 12. Earthquake!
- 13. The Showdown
- 14. Judgment Day (becomes a believer, first POV)
- 15. Battling the Commander
- 16. Fire from Heaven
- 17. Terror in the Stadium
- 18. Darkening Skies
- 19. Attack of Apollyon
- 20. A Dangerous Plan
- 21. Secrets of New Babylon
- 22. Escape from New Babylon
- 23. Horsemen of Terror
- 24. Uplink from the Underground
- 37. Heat Wave
- 38. The Perils of Love
- 39. The Road to War
- 40. Triumphant Return
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.