|This article is a stub, and may require expansion. You can help the Left Behind Wiki by expanding it.|
Chaya Stein is a fictional character from the Left Behind: The Kids series. She was the only daughter of Mitchell Stein and Judith Stein. She was also a member of the Young Tribulation Force. She died in the Wrath Of The Lamb earthquake in the presence of her father.
- 7. Busted! (first appearance)
- 8. Death Strike
- 9. The Search
- 10. On the Run
- 11. Into the Storm
- 12. Earthquake! (death)
- 40. Triumphant Return (resurrected)
- 13. The Showdown
- 14. Judgment Day
- 15. Battling the Commander
- 16. Fire from Heaven
- 17. Terror in the Stadium
- 18. Darkening Skies
- 19. Attack of Apollyon
- 22. Escape from New Babylon
- 24. Uplink from the Underground
- 31. Escape to Masada
- 35. The Rise of False Messiahs
- In the dramatic audio, she is voiced by Christina Fitzpatrick.
- Chaya's first appearance was in book 7.
- Chaya died in book 12, being the first member of the Young Tribulation Force to do so.
- Chaya had hoped that Tsion Ben-Judah's family would have tried to convince her father to believe.
- With Chaya's death, Mitchell is the only member of the Stein family to survive to the Glorious Appearing.
- Chaya is the only non-original Young Tribulation Force member to personally meet Rayford Steele.
- Chaya is the first non-original member of the Young Tribulation Force to have a personal POV. This happened in book 10.
- It can be argued that Chaya is the wisest of all the Young Tribulation Force members. This conclusion can be defended due to her knowledge of scripture, Jewish law and history, and her educational background.
- Chaya is the earliest Young Tribulation Force member never to be mentioned or written about in any of the synopses in the series.
- Excluding Ryan Daley, Chaya is the first member of the Young Tribulation Force not to have been a student at Nicolae Carpathia High School.
- Chaya was only one of two Young Tribulation Force members to attend college. The other one was John Preston. Neither of them were college graduates.
- Chaya was one of two Young Tribulation Force members not to be on the run from the Global Community, the other was John Preston.
- Chaya is the only Young Tribulation Force member to have a parent that was alive at the Glorious Appearing.