|Relatives||Unnamed sister (deceased)|
|Spiritual State||Saved during the Tribulation|
|First Appearance||The Showdown|
Charlie is one of the members of the Young Tribulation Force. Charlie replaced Ryan Daley as a YTF member and Phoenix's owner after Ryan was killed in the Wrath Of The Lamb earthquake. Charlie's older sister was also killed in the earthquake. Charlie helped Vicki Byrne carry Ryan's body. Charlie didn't officially become a believer and join the Young Tribulation Force until book 21.
- 13. The Showdown (first appearance)
- 14. Judgment Day
- 16. Fire from Heaven
- 17. Terror in the Stadium
- 18. Darkening Skies
- 19. Attack of Apollyon
- 20. A Dangerous Plan
- 21. Secrets of New Babylon (becomes a believer)
- 22. Escape from New Babylon
- 23. Horsemen of Terror
- 24. Uplink from the Underground
- 25. Death at the Gala
- 26. The Beast Arises (voice)
- 27. Wildfire!
- 28. The Mark of the Beast
- 29. Breakout!
- 30. Murder in the Holy Place
- 34. Bounty Hunters
- 36. Ominous Choices
- 37. Heat Wave
- 38. The Perils of Love
- 39. The Road to War
- 40. Triumphant Return
- Glorious Appearing (voice)
- Charlie's first appearance was in book 13.
- Charlie's last name was never revealed.
- Charlie was the only Young Tribulation Force member at the schoolhouse that was not a believer at the time to not be stung by the locusts in the fifth trumpet judgment.
- Even though Charlie did not know Ryan Daley prior to the latter's death, Charlie seemed to really respect Ryan.
- Charlie was the only male non-original Young Tribulation Force member that saw Ryan that lived to see the Glorious Appearing.
- Charlie seems to have some disability, but it remains unclear what it is.
- Charlie is one of five Young Tribulation Force members to appear in the adult Left Behind series, the other four being Lionel Washington, Sam Goldberg, Conrad Graham, and Darrion Stahley.
- Charlie is one of two Young Tribulation Force members to have a sibling that did not become a believer, the other one being Conrad Graham.