|Book Series||Left Behind: The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Release Date||January, 2004|
|Preceded By||Attack on Petra|
|Followed By||The Rise of False Messiahs|
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
A strange warning forces Vicki Byrne and the others in Wisconsin into a desperate decision. Will they leave their safe house or stay and face the threat?
Judd Thompson Jr. and Lionel Washington take great risks to return to their friends in the United North American States, but a new Global Community program brings them face-to-face with new enemies. Will Judd and Lionel make it back to Vicki and their other close friends?
Original Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
Other Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Mark Eisman
- Conrad Graham
- Darrion Stahley
- Janie McCanyon
- Sam Goldberg
- Melinda Bentley
- Tom Gowin
- Tanya Spivey
- Carl Meninger (mentioned)
- Rayford Steele
- Tsion Ben-Judah
- Colin Dial
- Becky Dial
- Ty Spivey (becomes a believer)
- Jacques Madeleine (last appearance)
- Westin Jakes
- Jerry Kingston (only appearance)
- Lionel Whalum
- Chang Wong
- Chloe Steele Williams
- Naomi Tiberias
- The Young Tribulation Force is forced to destroy Colin Dial's house.
- The Young Tribulation Force get a new hideout; A campground in Avery, Wisconsin.
- Last appearance and death of Cyrus Spivey. Even though he refuses the mark of Carpathia and is beheaded, he never accepts the message of Christ.
- First appearance of Tom Gowin since book 25.
- The only book in the series Tom Gowin appears without his brother, Luke Gowin.
- The angel Anak foretells that one person that Vicki Byrne loves will see much pain and will not return whole. Though Vicki doesn't know it, the angel is referring to an incident in book 36 with Lionel Washington amputating his injured arm to escape being trapped by a boulder.
- Chang Wong tells Judd Thompson Jr. that Chang's father, Mr. Wong, was beheaded and became a believer before he died.