|Attack on Petra|
|Book Series||Left Behind: The Kids|
|Author||Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins|
|Release Date||January, 2004|
|Preceded By||War of the Dragon|
|Followed By||Bounty Hunters|
"Attack on Petra" is the 33rd book of the Left Behind: The Kids series. It's release date was in January of 2004. It was written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
Synopsis retrieved from back of the book.
Trapped in Jerusalem, Judd and Lionel must find a way to help their friend Westin Jakes before it's too late. Will they escape in time?
In Wisconsin, Vicki reaches out to a new friend and endangers herself and the rest of the Young Tribulation Force.
Sam Goldberg, living in Petra, watches deadly bombs hurtle toward a million people. Will the work in Petra come to an end?
Original Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
Other Members of The Young Tribulation Force:
- Westin Jakes
- Jacques Madeleine (first appearance)
- Perryn Madeleine (first appearance, death)
- Colin Dial
- Tanya Spivey becomes a believer and becomes a member of The Young Tribulation Force. She is the last addition to the force.
- The first appearance of Ty Spivey, Tanya's brother.
- Z-Van originally planned to have Westin Jakes executed at one of his concerts. When Judd and Lionel foiled that plan by helping Westin escape, Z-Van was enraged. He forced 17 citizens to take the mark of Carpathia and had another believer named Perryn Madeleine executed in Westin's place when Perryn refused to accept the mark.
- With Perryn's death, Jacques and his wife are the only remaining members of the Madeleine family.
- Mark lashes out at Vicki in anger after Vicki returned to Colin Dial's house after helping Tanya. The real reason for Mark's anger would be revealed in book 39.
- The last time Sam Goldberg would be referred to as Samuel.